Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 63

Thread: New manga title suggestions! T__T

  1. #41
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gahhhh~~I don't know...I was really looking forward to this. Yes, I guess we'll still do this, since Carole went through all the work to get the books and she's already scanned first Chapter in for us. X____X

    Oh yes, and I know that Obsession is doing PSOH too...but it's been licensed...

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It seems like an awful duplication of effort that could be spent doing something nobody else has done, though... @_@

    if y'all really want to do it anyway, how about joining in on the MangaProject effort and tag-teaming? That way the amount of work that needs to be done gets cut by two thirds and nothing gets duplicated. (MangaProject's already tag-teaming it with a French site; I assume this means they'd be open to a "how about some more hands?" proposal... and if it was a three-way tag team, any one site would only have to do one-third of the work they'd otherwise have to do...?)

    ed: thought I'd mention that if you were interested in a tag-team, ZlleH is the person you want to talk to. It's easiest to catch him on IRC; there's info all over their forum on how to find 'em on IRC...

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ February 13, 2003 09:34 PM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, it's on their main page:

    http://mangaproject.cjb.net

    (first chapter's out now.)

    @_@ now what...?

  4. #44
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Foiled again!
    Oh and I know you've dropped it, but I notice ob-session.cjb.net (yes, I've been unfaithful to s-c net) is doing PSoH. XP

  5. #45
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All righty...I'll give it a shot. From my experience with trying to team up with scanlation sites twice (Omanga + Aku-Tenshi), it never really seems to work out, but I'll give it one more shot. ~.^ I don't much about IRC though...I'll drop them an email or go post on their forum if they have one. *whisks off*n

    Edit: Just sent the message. Tried to make it sound nice and cheerful. XD Mmm...now I'll just wait for a reply. Hopefully this will work out! ^^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ February 14, 2003 12:37 AM: Message edited by: Crisis ]</font>

  6. #46
    Inactive Member itsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sigh*... listen from someone with lotz of experience in this area.. joint projects are hard... usually the two parties have something different in mind, that's y i quit this whole thing

  7. #47
    Inactive Member ChaoticEris's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know you didn't want anything by CLAMP... But couldn't you consider to do the extra story in the Wish Artbook? It's very short, around 16 pages. I could scan it if you would be interested in translating.

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've already read the first chapter of Alichino. The art is so wonderful! I'm in love with this stuff [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] . Hope the guys from mangaprojekt will cooperate with us erhhh I mean you. Alichino on sakura-crisis.net would be great. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #49
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohhhh *sniff* I emailed them, but they responded with a decline and the email started with "well, we've never heard of your site, but you sound like a nice group." ^^ (Ouch...looks like we're not as known as I hoped we would be. ^^**) Carole scanned in all of volume 1 though and I've found a nice translator who's already translated chapters 1 - 3 for me, so I'm going to go ahead with Alichino. -__- (The art is too beautiful for me to resist!) I've already finished Chapter Two and I'm going to work on Chapter Three when I get home, and hopefully I'll have a batch update of the first three Alichino chapters out tonight. XD Someone's already working on translating Chapter 4 too so that would be following shortly after. ^^

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree, your translation is much better and easier to read. I know this, because my English is not the best (did I ever mention that? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] ) [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •